- The Intelli-Dose Nutrient Controller is the most advanced in its class of intelligent hydroponic dosers on the market.
- Will automatically add your PH adjusting agent, (e.g. phosphoric acid) from your 5, 30 or 55 gallon concentrate tank.
- Automatically add your A/B nutrient mix with the other two pumps from your 5, 30 or 55 gallon concentrate tanks to keep your plants fed.
- Very simple to operate with an Autoset feature.
- Includes built-in USB to PC interface cable and the IntelliGrow software for PC.
- You can automate your A-B-C nutrient dosing schedule to properly mix the right nutrients first.
- Once you use the PC interface for the first time, you will wonder how you ever used a nutrient controller without one.
- See all the settings in one, easy to read list–no fumbling through all the menu screens.
- Get an accurate log of exactly what happens each and every day.
- See at a glance just what effect each dose has on your EC and PH–if anything starts to go wrong, you will see it immediately.
- The PC can sound an alarm or even phone you if any reading gets out of the parameters you set.
- Measures nutrients in EC (Electrical Conductivity), CF (Conductivity Factor), or TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)–you decide. Here at our farm, we like to measure EC.
- Measures temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- You can format it by day, month or year–you decide.
- Can be upgraded to dose up to 8 different nutrients with adjustable ratios.
- You can schedule your nutrient ratios and EC and have fully automatic changes be made on any day, and in any day part you choose.
- The Autoset feature can automatically test the system so that it will choose the best settings for your dosing times and intervals.
- You can also set different EC dosing levels for day and night, (which helps to prevent tip burn on lettuce and other greens).
- Three different types of alarm–siren, PC sound card, and phone call via PC modem. All alarms can be disabled independently as well.
- Safety is built in; if your probe has a failure, the unit will detect it and stop dosing, even if it suspects incorrect settings.
- Software is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 & Windows 8.
- Software can support up to ten (10) Intellidose controllers.
Product Price Breakdown:
AA-3101-001 IntelliDose – Controller, probes, power supply, sample pot and mounting kits- $1,999.95
AA-9103-005 Mini peri pump single 300ml/min 24DC- $359.95
AA-9103-007 Mini peri pump dual 300ml/min 24DC- $499.95
Total of $2859.85